Well gas carburizing furnace
- Product introduction
- Product video
Mainly used for gear, shaft, crankshaft, mold, and other parts of the carburizing or carburizing, protection atmosphere normalizing, quenching, tempering and other heat treatment, improve the surface wear resistance and strength of the workpiece, extend the service life of the workpiece
★ Equipment structure characteristics and characteristics
● Furnace shell: welded by section steel and steel plate,
● Furnace lining: inside the super light high aluminum energy-saving brick or aluminum silicate fiber module masonry, insulation layer using aluminum silicate refractory fiber and insulation materials composed of energy-saving composite furnace lining, with energy-saving and durable characteristics.
● Furnace cover assembly: it is mainly composed of furnace cover plate, insulation box, fan, air guide plate, compression device, sample hole, exhaust pipe, oxygen probe hole, etc.
● The fan adopts water-cooled type, and the large diameter fan shaft and the motor adopt flexible shaft link, to ensure the fan and motor shaft running match, with the advantages of easy maintenance, smooth operation, low failure rate. ● The cooling water on the furnace cover is connected with hard pipes, and the mixed inlet pipe and outlet pipe are respectively in one place.
● Furnace cover lifting mechanism adopts turbine reduction mechanism to drive furnace cover lifting
● Furnace cover and furnace tank seal: the furnace tank with seal groove, embedded asbestos pan root, furnace cover with hand wheel pressure seal, easy to use.
● Furnace pot: it is welded into furnace pot and basket by heat resisting plate, and the processing workpiece is placed in the basket. In order to make the treated workpiece in uniform contact with the carburizing gas. Greatly reduced the labor intensity of the workers.
● A fan is installed on the cover of the furnace to force air circulation so that the temperature and gas inside the furnace are uniform. The fan shaft sleeve is provided with a sealing device to prevent air leakage and is cooled by cold water