Box resistance furnace professional manufacturers explain the installation and commissioning use of related issues
The shape of the box-type resistance furnace is like a rectangular box, 1 furnace door; A heating element; 3 A furnace shell; 4 a control box; 5 - lining
It is mainly composed of furnace body and control box. Box-type resistance furnace generally works under natural atmosphere conditions, mostly for internal heating work, the use of refractories and insulation materials as lining. Used for normalizing, annealing, quenching and other heat treatment of workpiece and other heating purposes. According to the different heating temperature is generally divided into three types, the temperature above 1000℃ is called high temperature box resistance furnace, the temperature between 600 and 1000℃ is called medium temperature box resistance furnace, the temperature below 600℃ is called low temperature box resistance furnace, in order to meet the needs of different heat treatment temperature.
The rated temperature of box-type resistance furnace is 1000-1700 ℃. It is suitable for the testing and research of sintering of metal and ceramic materials, heat treatment of some single crystals and high temperature refiring shrinkage of refractory materials.
Cautions when using:
1. When using the furnace temperature must not exceed the highest furnace temperature, also do not work for a long time in the rated temperature above.
2. Working conditions: temperature 0 ~ 50℃, relative humidity <80%, no conductive dust, no flammable and explosive articles and corrosive gases.
3. The furnace door should be opened and closed lightly in case of damage.
4. When taking and releasing samples in the furnace, the power supply should be turned off first and handled with care to ensure safety and avoid damage to the furnace.
5. In order to extend the service life of the product and ensure safety, samples should be taken out from the furnace in time after the end of the use of the equipment, exit heating and turn off the power supply.
6. Ambient atmospheric pressure of equipment: under atmospheric pressure.
Box furnace commissioning steps:
2.1 Before power on, check whether the wiring is in line with the controller, and check whether the wiring screws are loose.
2.2 Weigh the sample and put it into the furnace, close the furnace door and open the electric furnace switch;
2.3 Unplug the switch on the controller to the "set" position to set the test temperature;
2.4 After completion of setting, the switch will be unplugged to the "measurement" position and the furnace will begin to heat up. At this time, the meter will be displayed by the green indicator light.
2.5 Turn off the switch of electric furnace after working hours, and take out the sample after cooling.