Gas crucible melting furnace
- Product introduction
- Product video
It is mainly used for smelting aluminum, zinc, lead, tin, cadmium and other low melting point non-ferrous metals and alloys. It can be used with die-casting machine when melting aluminum and lead, and can also be used for aluminum liquid insulation, degassing, refining, etc.
Equipment structure features:
Gas crucible aluminum melting furnace with natural gas as fuel, using 9CrSi2 heat resistant alloy cast steel crucible, can be used for aluminum melting or melting aluminum alloy, used for aluminum casting or die casting machine supporting use. At the same time, adopt the most advanced imported combustion machine in the world, to achieve efficient combustion, higher efficiency of aluminum melting, greater output.
1. Natural gas (light diesel) as fuel, clean and safe, make the workshop neat and clean, easy to manage.
2. High thermal efficiency and low operating cost Compared with electric crucible furnace, high melting capacity, high efficiency and low energy consumption completely save the cost of replacing the electric heating body.
3. The use of imported international famous brand burners, so that the diesel completely combustion, exhaust emissions completely no pollution, multiple heat flow channel design, full use of the energy generated by the burner, greatly improve the thermal efficiency, energy saving effect is remarkable.
4. It is especially suitable for the areas with power shortage and shortage, where the power consumption of a single furnace is 180 ~ 300VA, so as to avoid the worry of increasing power capacity due to the expansion of production.
5. Rotating down the cover of the furnace can make the discharged high temperature waste gas form high temperature hot air curtain at the mouth of the furnace, which can play the role of melting aid, heat preservation and pre-melting material, significantly shorten melting time and improve working efficiency. The use of dual temperature control signal control, automatic temperature control, automatic melting, automatic heat preservation, but also on the site of the liquid temperature check. The bottom edge of the furnace is provided with a safety door, which can immediately sound an alarm in case of accidental leakage of the crucible. The user can take timely measures to minimize the loss. Large quantities and long time side production can greatly improve the utility of melting furnace, with better economy than coke, coal and so on.